Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caramina
Ancilla
Caramina

A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:59 pm

She laughed.

"Sounds perfect. Perhaps it will loosen you up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 pm

"I'm not uptight" he chuckled "I'm reserved. It goes with the hat, and frock coat. I have a monocle somewhere too."
Back to top Go down
Caramina
Ancilla
Caramina

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:30 pm

She frowned.

"Then we must get you drunk enough to get rid of the hat, the jacket, and the monocle."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:00 pm

He laughed at that and headed over to the bar, and poured some stiff whiskies all around. "I suppose I could be talked out of my vest and shirt if you ladies did the same"
Back to top Go down
Caramina
Ancilla
Caramina

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:30 pm

That brought a laugh, and an upturned eyebrow at Raz0r.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 pm

She laughed and shrugged.

"I will if you will."
Back to top Go down
Caramina
Ancilla
Caramina

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:32 pm

That brought another laugh.

"Honey, I ain't got nothing on under this."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 pm

"Well, you are the one who wanted wanton acts of pleasure" he laughed while passing out the drinks
Back to top Go down
Caramina
Ancilla
Caramina

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:58 pm

She took the drink then turned with a smile.

"If you'll unzip me?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:01 am

Johnathon smiled coyly and glanced at Raz0r
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:04 am

She just smiled, setting her drink to the side, her eyes hungry.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 am

Johnathon leaned over, and unzipped the back of the Satyr's dress
Back to top Go down
Caramina
Ancilla
Caramina

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 am

She slipped out of it easily enough. And now she was naked, standing before them.

"Are you going to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:12 am

First came the vest, then the shirt, and then trousers, and then the union suit... damned victorian clothes were complex. And he stood nude along with the Satyr.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 am

She was much faster than the Ventrue, having considerably less to removed. She kept her Mask up, but there she stood, entirely undressed.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:49 am

Johnathon smiled at the two woman and wrapped his arms around them both. "Mmmm this is... unique. " And with that he sank his fangs into Raz0r's shoulder and his hand into Caramina
Back to top Go down
Caramina
Ancilla
Caramina

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 am

Her leg came up to hook around Raz0r's hips as his fingers entered her. She moaned and rested her head against his shoulder, kissing and nipping at his neck while a hand moved to caress Raz0r's back.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:57 am

She cried out as his fangs entered her, then her hand came down to hold the thigh that was hooked around her. She liked. She really did.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 am

After about a minute, he switched his fangs over to Caramina, and caressed Raz0r's face
Back to top Go down
Caramina
Ancilla
Caramina

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:53 am

She cried out with the pleasure of it, gripping both of them close. This was so much better than anything else she'd ever felt.

And John found it very hard not to drink from her.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:56 am

Damned dangerous woman. By sheer force of willpower he didn't drink from the Satry, and like Raz0r, he held his fangs for about a minute, and then put them back into the little Nos.

Back to top Go down
Caramina
Ancilla
Caramina

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 pm

She purred and dropped her hands and lips to the little Nos, fingers finding sensitive places and lips exploring the skin.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:01 pm

She groaned as suddenly all the attention was on her. She gave herself over to it, completely.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Johnathon kept his hands and his fangs busy dividing attention between the two women until they both succumbed to pleasure
Back to top Go down
Caramina
Ancilla
Caramina

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:04 pm

It took her a bit, but she finally was exhausted. And every time his fangs entered her, it was so very hard not to drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven   A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visitor comes - Johnathon's Haven
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next