Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DJ Switch
Ancilla

Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:45 am

Night off. Couldn't work every night. That would've been killed on the creativity.

Not that she'd done all that much though, then again she hadn't been awake all that logn either. What she had done though was shuffle over to the window, sitting with her legs dangling out of it, dressed in nothing but a big t-shirt and underwear. At least she had underwear on. Well, panties anyways, with the way the t-shirt was hanging off her shoulder it was safe to say a bra was no included.

Big t-shirt. At least on her it was. She'd stolen it from Chris anyways.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:19 am

It wasn't long before man had shuffled his way on up behind her. Shirtless, funny that, with a pair of black boxer-briefs. His arms sorely wrapped around her shoulders and chest, placing a kiss upon her cheek. "Good morning," he whispered softly, his cheek coming to rest gently against her own from behind.

No, they could not work every night. Honestly, he felt Thursday through Sunday was more than enough, and perfect for club work. Besides, if they worked every night, it would kill personal and private time. He was not willing to do such.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:26 am

"Mmmm morning" she leaned back against him, her hands moving up to rest on his arms as they wrapped around her. With her dreads and falls having been taken out of her hair, she looked almost... normal. At least she looked less special than she did with all her extra hair in place.

"You sleep well?" Jack asked, tilting hr head slightly to the side to lean against him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:45 am

"I always sleep well, when I am with you. Since day one, haven't had a nightmare since." Spoken with a bright smile and soft warm tone. And the way she looked? As beautiful as ever. Absolutely and completely stunning. He was certain it wasn't just him that would out did think so, but such things didn't bother him. She was beautiful and talented... There would always be others that would want her, but she had chosen him... but he was comfortable. He wad only hers, and he was certain she was only his.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:50 am

Feet dangling out the window, she tapped her heels on the building wall with a smile, brushing hr thumb lightly across his arm as her hand rested there.
"I'm better than a teddy bear" Jack chuckled, a bright smiled across her lips as she leaned forward a bit, though with his arms still around her and her hands on his arms as if expecting him to keep her from falling. "Hmm....." her hair fell down around her face, dancing lightly in the light wind. "Whatcha want to do tonight?" since they actually had time to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:01 am

She wasn't . He would sooner die than willingly let anything anything happen to her. How could one not protect his heart? "Well... Now that we have some time away from work, I encountered some things we should discuss. After that, we can do whatever you want." A soft squeeze given. He would never let her fall, and would always be there for her. Forever.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:06 am

Good thing he was careful about looking after her, because she seemed to be counting on it as she suddenly threw herself backwards into him again as his arms around her gave her a squeeze.
"Alright" she had no clue what he wanted to discuss, but, it never hurt to start out positive and hope it wouldn't be anything too bad. He'd probably have to carry her over to the bed to sit down because she'd obviously gone limp. "Discuss"
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:22 am

He softly pulled her away from the window, and indeed towards the bed. Normally, this might have involved somefabric removal. Maybe there still would be... but it want something he wad actively chasing. "The club... it has vapours. Other than us at least three... " He said this softly... calmly.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:27 am

"Other vampires..?" the Russian frowned, hands linked behind his neck as he carried her. A small hint of concern to her eyes as she watched him. "I mean... we kinda expect there to be other vampires around I just didn't think we'd run into anyone so fast..." she chewed on her lip for a moment, causing the metal of her right fang to glimmer briefly.
"Do you think they've recognized us?" as vampires? He'd told her they needed to lay low, that getting caught by another vampire might mean death and quite frankly? She wasn't quite ready to die yet. She liked living too much.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:32 am

He shrugged softly. "I am not sure. I do not think so, but you never know what a person may or may not be suspicious of. "I did not get any actual negative vibes from them, but you never know if it will change. I will try to keep a close eye on them... to see if such changes. But for now, I think we are safe."

He hmmm'd softly, against her touch. "They were the asian girl with the records, a blonde girl with shortish hair, and a gentleman with a patch over his eye."
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:41 am

"Myra..." she chewed on her lip again. "The Asian girl name's Myra. I went by her shop" and suddenly that seemed like such a horrible idea all together.

"I'll be more careful..." Jack said softly, since, well, she might be reckless at times but not like that. Not with her very existence. Not with his life... In fact, suddenly what she'd spoken with Myra about felt... foreboding. "Mine..." soft lips found his in a gentle kiss. "I won't let anything happen to you..." as if she could really protect anyone.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:53 am

They could protect each other, as they had since they first came together. It was an equal relationship. She gave to him, as much as he gave to her. It might seem lopsided to her, at times.. but for him.. it wasnt. She gave him so much... things he couldn't even begin to explain properly.

Lips touched with her own, in a passionate but soft kiss. Hot and tender, he lingered in it. He always lingered in the feel of her lips. Eventually, he spoke against said lips. "Myra, yes." he nodded. "Being careful is all I can ask of you, my love." a hand came up to press against the fabric of her shirt and upon the pendent that lay hidden beneath. "Mine." he smiled.

"If you want to bring me along, when you go to her shop, I am happy to come with. It may be safer, that way. But... that is up to you, and I wont try to restrict your movement... other than in bed, sometimes." he smirked. Light hearted jokes helped ease any tension.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:58 am

They did, it even had her softly chuckling as she unlinked her fingers to move one hand to rest above his as it rested on her chest above her heart and the pendant she now carried for him.
"I'll keep that in mind" though, knowing the woman was a vampire? She'd probably try to stay away from the shop to be honest. It was safer that way. Much much safer than hanging around some vampire's lair. "And I'll keep an eye out at the club. If it becomes too crowded..." with blood suckers. Well. They would move on. Because some things were simply not worth the risk.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:04 am

He pressed lips to her own, again, as her hand came over his own. Eyes softly shut, absorbing the emotion of it, between themselves.

But again, he had to speak. "Let us not jump the gun. We have been undetected by them, in the past... and we need this, for our future, for now. If we can lay low, and not attract much attention, we should be alright, with them none the wiser. But like I said... I didnt get any negative thoughts or vibes from them, just that they were most definitely vampires."

He glanced down at the shirt she was wearing. He smirked. "Looks good on you."
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:08 am

Distractions were good. Specially when they distracted from things that could potentially be lethal...

Jack chuckled again, leaning back and letting herself fall on her back onto the bed as she tilted her head slightly to the side and looked up at him. Her hands slipping away from him as they came to rest on the bed either side of her head.
"Yeah?" she chewed on her lip again, fangs briefly visible as she did so. "Maybe I'll start stealing your clothes more often"
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:14 am

He grinned at the thought. "I would like that... easier to get them off of you." another tease. WHy not? Sexual teasing was fun, and he always kept it relatively tamed. All in good fun.

He slowly made his way down to the bad, hands pulling her legs to be around each side of him as he crawled over her lightly. HIs elbows kept him propped up, hovering over her lightly. His dark long hair fell down, much like her dreadlocks did, just with less length. HIs hips pressed softly against her own, but nothing lude.. just... close.

"So.. any thoughts on what you would like to do, this evening? More city searching... another swim, going, movies... or we could go find a restaurant and have that date." Soft smile, head dipping down to lightly nudge her nose with his own.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:24 am

Jack stretched her arms above her head, causing the shirt to slide up slightly, though considering how big it was on her, all that did was reveal a bit of her stomach. Her legs though, they wrapped around him, pulling his hips a little tighter against her own.
"I don't know" she smiled up at him, arching her back for a moment to press lightly against him before letting herself fall back down onto the bed again, fingernails tapping lightly against the headboard. "You choose" she usually always chose for them, only fair he got to pick for once.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:38 am

He took it all as a sign. A sign of their perpetual hunger for each other. How could he not? So as she drew hips in closer, and arched into him. He nodded. One hand slipped down her chest, trailing softly down her exposed stomach and between their tightly pressed hips. Attentive fingers and hand began to softly caress her through the fabric of her panties and the touch was of someone who was very familiar with exactly the way she liked to be touched.

"How about... all of the above? A little fun inside.. a little fun outside... dinner.. then home for a movie and some closeness?" CUddles. Home for cuddles.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:46 am

See? He was getting better at taking hints. Maybe it wasn't just him rubbing off on her. After all this time, maybe she was starting to affect him a bit too. Even if most of her habits were probably bad ones. eh... minor detail.

Jack's lips parted slightly, the green eyed girl beneath him drawing her breath and arching her back again when she felt his touch. Finger closing around the fabric of the pillow they were resting on, pulling slightly at it as she smiled and bit down on her lip again.

"Sounds good" she sighed softly, squirming gently beneath him though in no way actually trying to move. "I'll bring a bikini this time.." assuming they made it to the beach for that swim.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:58 am

His fingers delicately glided around, below, as if the fabric of her panties was not even there. But, such might be annoying, because they most obviously were and he was not yet making any attempt to change such. Just massaging... caressing.. teasing. But she could already feel his excitement beginning to spring up, between their hips. He couldnt help it... touching her or being touched by her in such ways, always had an instant reaction from him. But... he wasnt moving to remove clothes.

"Sounds good.. ill remember to forget my trunks... on accident, of course." a small chuckle and nip to her chin.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:06 am

Frustrating, but, in a fun way really, even if she did let out a low whimper of protest as his fingers kept caressing through the fabric rather than removing it. Her hands pulling at the fabric of the pillow again, arms still outstretched above her head as she kept eye contact. At least until he nipped at her chin, something which had her eyes drifting shut with a murmured sound and a smile.

"Mmm, totally by accident" she chuckled, pressing her hips up off the bed and into his touch, slowly grinding them against his with a circular motion.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:18 am

Alright... talking was done, for now.

As her hips pressed up to slowly grind against his own, with a swift and smooth motion fingers pushed aside the fabric and greeted her uplifted hips, pushing into her as she began to grind. He he let out a slowl and hot breath across her neck, and began to slowly work those fingers within.

Small kisses trailed along her jawline, tongue engaging into those kisses as well, at times. He still hovered above her, with arm that kept him as such slowly creeping up to seek out at least one of her own hands. To keep it pinned above her head. True, having both pinned down would be nice, but he would take what he could get. One was nearly as good as both.

He still wasnt moving to actually remove clothing, though his intentions were clear.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:27 am

"Chris..."

Jack, eyes closed, leaned her head back as she drew her breath. Her sound of pleasure fading into a soft sigh as she exhaled again, not actually noticing the sudden flush of heath that had reached her cheeks in response to his touch. One hand letting go of the pillow it had been hanging onto to link it's fingers with his as it traveled up her arms, not for a moment resisting him when he pinned it against the bed.

The other though, that one reached down to slide over his shoulders and up the back of his neck where her fingers closed into a small fist. Her head turning to the side so he could continue trailing those kisses along her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Chris Mayhew
Ancilla
Chris Mayhew

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:45 am

He didn't verbally respond to her speaking his name. Only physically. The response was a deeper massage, this time it was with more than fingers. Finger slipped out for a moment, to free himself from his onw undergarments... still without removing clothing. Riggid length picked up where his fingers left off, a little bit... running softly between lower folds and teased entry, yet did not, just yet. Hand now freed came up to the hand behind his neck and pulled it down... back towards the bed above her head and pinned it down beside the hand already pinned.

His hips became more active... but did not yet push within. He was ready.. she was ready... but he was drawing out the moment and the teasing. After all, her whimpers and reactions of desire were absolutely delicious.
Back to top Go down
DJ Switch
Ancilla

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:57 am

Oh, that so wasn't fair. Really, that was so cheating, even if she had to admit, she wasn't really putting up much of a fight when he pulled her other hand away and pinned them both to the bed above her head. But holding her down, and teasing her? If he wanted to make her squirm and and whimper he was succeeding, and succeeding well. The raven haired girl biting down on her lip as she tried to lift her hips to press against his again, wanting more, but being denied despite her efforts.

He knew what made her want him, though he was also the only one she was willing to surrender control to, even if her fingers flexed, pressed against his hands that were keeping his pinned, and pushing slightly against his hold as if testing to see if he would keep her pinned even if she tried to struggle.
"Unfair..." her voice was a heated breath as she turned her head, enough for her lips to brush against his ear as she arched her back again. "So.. ah.... unfair" she caught his earlobe with a low whimper. Because if he was going tot ease her... she was so going to do the same thing back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)   Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the window - The Hideout (Chris Mayhew/DJ Switch)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next