Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Shade of Knight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:18 pm

"Ah, gotcha. Shouldn't have any issues then."

She reached into a small storage area on the bike and pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down the address to Elysium. Cass then handed it to him.

"Here, that's considered Elysium. Seneschal Ethan generally does hospitality and Acknowledgement in the domain. He's Nos. The Prince is Jamie Alexander. Usually there is someone there to direct you once you get there. 6th floor, that's where you want to head."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:22 pm

"I appreciate the assistance." taking the paper and sliding it into his inner jacket pocket. He looked off into the night sky with a smile. "This definitly hits my top ten of best views. So tell me, you been in St. Lucie long?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:24 pm

"A year next week," she nodded with a smile. "Didn't expect to stay this long, but the place grows on you. As for the view... there are better ones around here, if you know where to look."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 pm

"youll have to show me some nights. And some places just have a tendency to grow on you. You never arrrive expecting to stay long, and then the next thing you know you've been there for a number of years."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:29 pm

"Sure thing, once you're settled," Cass smiled again, all friendly like. "You can usually catch me hanging around Elysium."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:30 pm

He nodded. "Then I will look for you there. So if you've only been here a year, where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:32 pm

"Missouri," Cass said, pronouncing it as 'Mizz-or-a', all proper like for that area. "Las Vegas before that. Providence before that, etc, etc. I sort of just... wander. Like Mary-fucking-Poppins. You?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:34 pm

There was the slightest siffen when she mentioned Las Vegas. But it was quick and gone just as quick. "How long ago when your in Vegas?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:37 pm

"Oh, about 2 and half years ago now. I was only there about 7 months, though. I liked Vegas, but it didn't like me," she smiled a little sadly.

"Nice dam, though, hm? Has a sort of peace at the top."

Oh, she'd caught that.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm

"That's what I hear. Bit difficult to get up there without the right contacts though, but who needs contacts when you don't mind walking the fine line of the law.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 pm

"If your desperate enough, you find a way. Or a law man named Bubba to get you to the top with... promises..."

Nope, she hadn't been above whoring herself out for the perfect shot.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm

He laughed. There was beep and he pulled out his phone...a smirk on his face and he responded to it..."Well, I never personally had to bribe bubba, but when you learn to walk the shadows you don't have to."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 pm

"Shadows? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:54 pm

"My family has an affinity for the shadows, figured you may want a heads up. Some don't, lets say neccisarilly like my family because of who they normally associate with."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:56 pm

"Well, that's unfortunate," she said, picking up on the hint. "We all have... lines of blood that act for the other side."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 pm

"That we do, it's quite unfortunite but it is what it is."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:01 pm

"Oh," she snapped her fingers, thinking of something. "I know Jim... Mr. Ganic... makes his own kindred safe beers and the like, but..." She wrote down another address, one to Libations of Alexandria. "In case he's out, they'll be able to help you out, if you want."

She was turning into the welcome wagon, here.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:04 pm

That she was. He phone beeped again. he looked at it with a quick couple of button pushes. "And it seems I'll be meeting with him later this evening. After certain introductions are made of course."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 pm

She chuckled, "Then I'd get going if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 pm

"Probably a good idea. Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:09 pm

"I can take you to the Regency, that's no problem," Cass replied as she picked her helmet back up off of the handlebar of her bike.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm

"That would be greatly appreciated. In return, once I get settled I owe you night out."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:11 pm

"Alright. Deal," she grinned at that and then the helmet went back on over her head. "Come on, Alexander. Let's get you all proper."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:15 pm

He laughed as he put his helmet back on. And started the bike back up, and off they went.

(scene/moved to regency)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shade of Knight   In the Shade of Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Shade of Knight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2