Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:03 am

Once they were in his master bedroom, John turned and took Raz0r into his arms, sinking his fangs into her neck suddenly

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:05 am

She cried out, going limp in his arms, not having expected it. At all.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:06 am

Which of course, was the best sort of surprise. Smiling he released her after a minute and licked the wounds closed before kissing her. "Sorry love, I couldn't resist."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:08 am

She leaned into him with a smile.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:10 am

"I love you too" he smiled. "Got you something" he said handing her a box that was on his dresser
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 am

She ripped open the box, like any good 5 year old, and squeed when she saw what it contained.

"John, it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:12 am

He grinned "I'm glad you like it. I thought it would look good on you. With and without your masque. If I turn around for a minute and turn back around will you be wearing it?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 am

She chuckled and started stripping.

"Only if you want to turn around."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:17 am

"Actually I don't" he smiled while watching her. "Might want this for your hair though" he said taking out another package. "Platinum, won't burn me"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:19 am

She wasn't unmasking. But that was probably because the clothes were so pretty. And she had a tiny bit of a vain streak. She slipped the tiara into her hair first, then slipped into the outfit and twirled.

"Oh, this feels amazing."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 am

He grinned. "You are gorgeous Raz0r. Absolutely gorgeous. Oh, here." he said with a third and final box with another pair of blue sapphire earrings, and one for her belly button.

"I think I like decorating you. I bet I can come up with all sorts of things." he said coming up and slipping the jewels into her ears and navel before taking her into his arms. "My little goddess"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 am

She slipped into his arms, wrapping her own around his waist.

"I'm still going to hit you a lot. Just later."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:24 am

"I know" he whispered between kisses. "It's ok. But I had planned this before I pissed you off. And I wanted so badly to give it to you tonight."
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:28 am

She returned each kiss with a smile.

"Good. But you already know how to bribe me."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 am

"Yes" he grinned scooping his little goddess into his arms and then plopping her on the bed. "Let me put a movie on and I'll be right there. No need for you to move."

He rooted around on netflix until he found a Michael Bay movie, and came back without his shirt on to lay next to her. "See, I'm learning what you do to my wardrobe" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:32 am

She laughed. And rewarded his forethought by sinking her fangs into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 am

He clutched tightly at her and loudly gasped as she bit him
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 am

She only held for a minute, then she released.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:29 am

He looked at her with adoring eyes. "My magic nos"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 am

She smiled and curled into him.

"Worth it."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:42 am

"Yes" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 am

She smiled and leaned her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 pm

"So how is life in razor land lately ?" He smiled while petting her
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 pm

She smiled.

"Pretty hectic. So much to do, and the nights are getting shorter."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:29 pm

"Yeah. At least you can teleport. Can you see about installing video conference screens with your prince and Christine for me please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven   Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued scene - Johnathon's Haven
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: