Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scion
Methuselah
Scion

Location : Miami, come for the food, stay for the dismemberment.

Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:47 am

Scion's eyebrow raised at the quip about Max, but not wanting to break the Kindred's Obfuscate, he let it pass and resoved to find out for himself what the twinkle in his eye had been all about later.

Without another word, Scion put the '65 into drive and motored off into the night. He only hoped that his friends inside Celeste's would be ok...
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:42 am

Rolf remained the unseen presense inthe night, as he stalked off into a nearby alleyway. Shadows engulfed him, and he soon emerged from the darkened hideaway... clearly visible.

Dog trotted out, with shakey and uncertain steps... trotting right up next to Anise. Shiney coat glistened in the evening light, brilliant jade eyes looked up to her expectantly was dog nose nuzzled her hand.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 pm

A bright smirk took her lips upon seeing him, her hand moving to stroke his head. "Hey, you.." She purred, "Here to watch me work tonight?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:52 pm

The dog shook his head no, lightly, leaving a slight smear or blood upon her hand. He did, however, lick her hand clean, after it happened. Affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:35 am

Her smile fell a bit, her head tilted. "Here to see Celeste?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 am

Dog head shook no, again... it panted, looking up to her. Snout nuzzled her hand. He was most definitely here to see her, but apparently not interested in watching her dance, at the moment. If only he could speak to her! Ugh.

Dog just sat, looking up at here... shakey, but settled at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:08 am

She knelt down, gently scritching at his ears. "Do you wanna come inside to my dressing room?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:10 am

The dog head, wobbly as it was, turned and pressed into the skritching with half-closed eyes.

He soon snapped out of it, with a blink, standing slowly... awaiting her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:43 am

She stood and pet his head once more, then headed inside. No one seemed to pay the dog any mind, and Anise led him into a tidy, extravagant dressing room on the upper floor.
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 am

Cropped ears were kind floppy, but head tilted into her affections. As he moved along, padding softly on shakey legs, he did not seem to take notice of the lack of attention he was drawing. Thankful for it, really.

Once in the dressing room, he waited for the door to shut... then flopped down on the floor, lightly curled up, shivering. He was content to stay here, tho, until her shift was done.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 am

She powdered her nose and blushed her cheeks, before leaning down to pet him. "Change back, please? What's wrong..?"
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:55 am

At her request, he changed. Not the normal looking boy, but the monster beneath. Alligator tail curled around him, seemingly docile for now.

"Scion says... its the drugs... withdraws..." he said rather weekly. He had exerted so much will, thus far, denying the pull of the narcotics. "I came here, not for this... but to find you... make sure, you were alright..."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:23 am

She frowned a bit, the guilt obvious in her eyes. "I'm sorry... I have to be here early on days I work.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:26 am

He kinda shrugged. "You need not apologize, my dear. Simply an insecure boy, looking to keep things he holds dear, secure."

He sighed a bit. "Bad things tend to happen, to those I get close to... I do not wish to ever make the mistake again of letting something I hold dear, out of my sight, for long." Vampire who is insecure? Yeah, a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:36 am

She smirked a bit, kneeling down once more to kiss his lips. "I'm pretty tough for 'just a human', handsome. Try not to worry as much."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:42 am

He returned the kiss, in a very tired bu affectionate manner. But that didnt stop his eyes from locking upon her own. "I have no doubt of your durability... but you do not understand everything, yet. Take the concept of "there are a million ways to die" and multiply it by about 10, now that you are involved in the realm of the supernatural in a more perminite nature. Pretty much any story you have heard, about vamps, wolves, ghosts, mages... all types of shit, is based in truth... and we are pretty much always at odds with one another."

"And the other supernaturals are every bit as complicated as, if not more than, vamps."

He nipped her lower lip, lazily. "So many ways for me to lose you... so forgive me, for being a bit protective."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 am

"I'll try to find it in my heart," She grinned, shuddering at the gentle nip, "Can I get you anything? I have to get back to work.."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 am

He shook his head, clawed hands scratching idley a random bits of scaley flesh on his arms.

"No. I think I will be alright. In need of a shower, when we get home... but other than that, I think I will manage."

He offered a slight nod, "Get back to your job. I will be waiting for you, here, when you are done."
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:15 am

She pouted a little, kissing his cheek. "Alright, I'll see you when I get off."
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:19 am

He eyed the pout, with a slightly perked brow.. but to be quite honest, his empathy was pretty lacking. He never was in tune with the emotions or feelings of others. Hell, hardly in control of his own, most times.

He purred softly at the kiss to his black furred cheek, then nodded at her words. It was a moment or two later, his form sitting upon the floor was no longer a monster, but now, the dog again. He shivered again and just curled up off to the side and out of the way, after placing a soft lick to her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Anise
Neonate
Anise

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:11 am

(Fade?)
Back to top Go down
The Unseen
Elder
The Unseen

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 am

<Yup, fade>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)   Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panic and addiction... (scion/celeste/anise/whoever)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2