Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After a night away.... - Among Thieves

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 am

She began to moan as his fingers deftly unbuttoned her blouse, her entire body tingling and warm. She loved Dima - she had never had another man, but she couldn't imagine anyone else making her feel the sensations she felt. One hand moved up to gently run over her left breast, her hips rolling up towards his.

"I love you, my husband, stelele mea.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:36 pm

His fingers pulled her shirt away, and fell to his own as he watched her touch herself his gaze heated. "My sunshine, my little wife." He whispered lips skimming across her stomach, tantalizing burning a fiery trail of desire as he went.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Her body shook as each kiss left a strange cool spot against her warm skin - the feeling was electric. Between her legs, her renewed excitement was obvious, a slick sheen between her legs. She tried to restrain herself, but her hips pressed slightly upwards, her head rolling back. A hand brushed through his hair, tenderly brushing through it.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:23 pm

He smiled up at her as he lowered himself between her thighs laying on his stomach looking up the lines of her body, his hands resting on her slim hips. He kissed across her hips, down her thighs teasing her with just his lips.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:43 pm

"Dima.." She breathed, her elbows coming up so she could glance down at him. "I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:54 pm

He froze looking up the lines of her body, his tongue just set to brush between her lips. His hand brushed across his lips and he looked at her for half a second, then instead of speaking he buried his face in her mound. Tongue swirling around her clit, lips moving against her. One thick finger slid into her as his mouth strictly played with her sensitive nub.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 pm

A sharp intake of air whisked through her teeth as the support of her elbows faltered and she fell back onto the bed. "Oh my god, Dima.. Dima.." His name was repeated in a desperate whisper, her lips parting once more as her hips pressed up again. She ached for more, ached for all of him.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 pm

He chuckled as her hips pressed forward as she searched for more of him. He didn't disappoint, his finger delved deeper with in her. Swirling, and teasing, his mouth attacked her clit once more nibbling, tasting, tongue sweeping over the sensitive bundle of nerves just there.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:57 am

She gasped as he attacked with his mouth, her chest rising and falling harshly with her heavy breathing. She was unable to stop a loud cry of pleasure from escaping her lips, her hands gripping the sheets on the bed. As she gasped and cried out, her hips pressed up once more, as he teased and sucked, her body trembling. "Dima, I.." She couldn't speak anymore past that, her voice fading as he continued. She could feel tht familiar wave of pleasure coming closer, her breaths coming in short little gasps. She was trying to hold herself back, teetering on the edge.. but she fell, hard. Waves of pleasure crashed through her as her back arched up off the bed, shudders of pleasure shooting through her body as she rode wave after wave of her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Just after she crested, Dima crawled up her body and with one thrust sank into her body. His thick rigid member throbbing violently as he growled low and urgent. He held himself with in her eyes looking down into hers from where he was nestled between her thighs. His eyes dark with want, and possessiveness.

He paused held himself there, obviously not done with her, "You. Are. Mine." his low baritone rolled across her flesh like a tidal wave of emotion. Each word punctuated with a thrust in or out of her still quivering slick heat. He then lowered his head and quickly sunk his fangs into the side of her throat as he drank heavily from her his hips continued.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:41 pm

"All yours," She breathed, each movement he made creating delicious friction against her tight wetness, the aftershocks of her most recent climax running through her, stealing her breath away. As the Kiss overtook her once more she cried out again and threw her head back, in the midst of her whimpers and lustful moans the word, "Forever.." could be made out.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Pulling his fangs away from her flesh he continued to thrust into and out of her, licking her blood from his lips. Running his hands along her body, he lifted his wrist to his lips, and bit into it. Lowering the bleeding wrist to her lips, his words rang out inside their RV, "Drink." he commanded. "Drink, and take me into you, our fates, now entwined for the rest of our lives." he said the words they had spoken on their wedding day, when they had eaten the bread dipped in one anothers blood.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Warm lips found his cool wrist and she drank, the blood flowing down her throat in silent acceptance of this vow. Her divers wrapped around his arm, fingernails grasping at him.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:04 am

He let her drink her fill, thrusting into her one least time as his member swelled with in her. A depp growl, possessive and primal erupted from him as he climaxed with in her, filling her with his vitae. He lowered himself over his tiny wife and held her to him as he twitched violently still with in her slick tightness.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:32 pm

As she felt him explode inside of her she gasped and released his wrist, burying her head into his neck and breathing heavily.

"Dima.." She whispered, kissing her lips to his neck, "Stelele mea.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:07 pm

He slipped out of her and rolled onto his back pulling her ontop of him to press her firmly against his chest.

For a few moments he just held her and listened to her heart beat, feeling each time it did pulsate through her skin.

"I am sorry I am what I am, and I am sorry to have brought this down upon you. But I will admit to being selfish, I will never let you go.." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:38 pm

"Please.." She clung to him, a desperate attempt to catch what she felt she was losing hold of. "Don't ever let me go.. as long as you always get back, I'll thrive.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:08 am

"I protect what is mine Dara. " he said softly. His large fingers stroking down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 pm

She nodded and cuddled against him closely, "And I protect what is mine.. return to me, show me you are mine.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:01 pm

"When have I ever not returned?" he asked her brushing his lips across the top of her head.

Back to top Go down
Darklis
Neonate
Darklis

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:31 am

"I cannot protect me when you go out for the evening and don't come back.. even if you return the next night.."
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Lazarovich
Elder
Vladimir Lazarovich

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:44 am

"You can't protect you..." he said softly looking down into her face. His already dark eyes seemed to darken even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a night away.... - Among Thieves   After a night away.... - Among Thieves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a night away.... - Among Thieves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2