Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) Empty
PostSubject: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:30 am

The silent woman winked into view. She was crouched, low to the ground and silent as death, but she flickered into view off to the left of the cages. Behind an outcropping in the wall of the cave, hidden mostly in shadow.

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:31 am

Naomi, naked as a jay bird, sat in her cage alone. She wasn't crying. But she was rocking as she hummed to herself as she sat on the floor of her own cage, staring off into space with an almost sad, dreamlike expression.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:33 am

She stayed in her crouched position, in the shadows. And used the trick that her old friend taught her. Gods please bless Jean-Eugene.

"Naomi."

It was a soft hiss, and she was literally throwing her voice to the poor naked blonde still in the cage.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:35 am

She twitched and then blinked. Her rocking stopped and she looked around.

"Am I on now? Not another donkey?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:39 am

She looked around to make sure they were alone, extending the senses that her Father had given to her to make certain of it.

"Naomi. Marvin sent me."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:41 am

"Marvin!!"

She crawled to the edge of the cage, looking around excitedly, but... crazily, too. And then stopped as she leaned her head against the bars.

"Lies... he said... he said he couldn't come for me. What farm animal are you?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:43 am

She made herself visible to the poor naked girl, looking at her in the eye.

"Naomi, my name is Ra'idah Tahan. Have you heard that name before? Sheriff Tahan, maybe?"

She was still whispering, so as to not call down the wrath of Hell, if someone overheard her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:45 am

Naomi nodded. "Yes, I've been told about you."

The girl stood, arms at her sides and palms up.

"Do I have to fuck you now?" She asked as if it were the most normal thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 am

It tore at her heart. She had never liked seeing animals caged, but this was... was... beyond inhumane. That the girl would react to her presence in such a way, both with the questions of animals as well as the question of sexual pleasure, it tore at her, disgusted her in a way that so very few things ever had. She looked at the girl with a mixture of sadness and pain, shaking her head slowly.

"Oh, sweetie, no. I've come to get you out of here."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:51 am

"Ringmaster won't like it," she whispered as she held her hands up and grasped the bars. "He'll do things... They say he'll do the most awful things."

And then out of instinct, she reached her hand out to Ra'idah. "I don't want to go back to the show."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:54 am

She reached for the girl's hand. Her own was warm, since she saw no reason to frighten the girl even more. Naomi felt a pulling sensation, just behind her navel, and a sense of dizziness when she touched the blonde woman's hand.

Just like that, she was outside of the cage, and the taller blonde woman, though Naomi didn't know her, was wrapping her arms around her in a gentle hug.

"It'll be okay, sweetie. Shh. I won't let him hurt you. Not anymore."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:01 am

"Home?" She blinked at Rai. "I want to go home. Please let me go home?" Naomi's hand wrapped around part of Rai's shirt, holding it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:06 am

She continued to hold the nude girl, pulling her tightly into an embrace that smelled of Lily of the Valley.

"Shh, I'll take you home, sweetie. I just need to figure out the best way out of here. Okay? But I'll keep you with me."

She leaned back enough to strip off the shirt that she wore, leaving her in just her bra, wrapping it around the blonde ghoul and urging her to wear it instead.

"Here. Let's put some clothes on you."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:08 am

She actually smiled at that and hurriedly put the shirt on, like a happy little house elf.

"Where are we? What city? I've seen the layout of the camp before..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:11 am

She smiled, but kept her hand on Naomi. Just to ensure that the girl knew she wasn't going to leave her.

"We're home, honey. In Florida. It's going to be hard to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 am

"Oh..." She looked around carefully. "We can't stay here. They'll come soon. If Richard hasn't already called them," she spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:16 am

She nodded, but brushed the girl's hair off of her shoulders.

"I know, honey. And we'll get out of here. Can you be quiet? Can you be as quiet as a mouse?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:21 am

She nodded emphatically. "I can, yes." She clung to Rai a little tighter and quickly shut her trap.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:22 am

She nodded and held her finger to her lips. With a push of her blood, she hid them both from the minds of anyone who might be inside, then urged Naomi to show her the way out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:31 am

Naomi began walking, the way she had walked many times before. She did not seem to hesitate at all. She took Rai in a bit of a zig zag path.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:02 pm

She moved silently, like a cat. She kept one hand on Naomi, following her lead out of the room. The problem was... she had no idea how to get out of here, and the issue was... she had already tried to just poof them away. It didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Naomi pointed into the darkness, and then she threw her hands up slowly and made a walking motion with her hands. Eh.. she wouldn't get that... Um, hm... Oh!

She made the church with her fingers, opened her hands and showed all the people and pointed again. There was every possibility people were milling about outside.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:01 pm

It was helpful to the girl that Rai could now hear the murmur of many voices talking at once.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Son. Of. A. Bitch. She pulled Naomi close enough to put the girl behind her. Hoping like hell that her Obfuscate continued to work, she was cautiously moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Kurowski
Elder
Naomi Kurowski

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Naomi nervously kept her hands on Rai-- just a gentle touch on her back as she chewed her cheek. Chewing on her cheek kept her teeth from chattering and made her concentrate on moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)   Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Naomi (Naomi) - The Cages (Griselda/Naomi)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next