Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Jaint
Elder

Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint Empty
PostSubject: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Dear Brody

Made it safe and sound and firmly established in my new home.   The city is beautiful, but I was noticing some cracks within the foundations of one of the buildings in the area.  Gonna keep an eye on it for now, and if it becomes more warped then it already is, I'll let you know.   Oh, and I met my new boss.  He's the vice president for the company and seems like a pretty straight forward kinda guy.  Beyond that, just surviving right now, though I'm confident that I'll be thriving soon enough.  Miss you terribly.

X.O.X.O's

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Dearest Marcus -

We all miss you like mad. Your brothers are busy, both of them working on getting new jobs. Finally, they're doing something with their lives! But, I digress. Do keep me posted on those foundation cracks. They can cause all sorts of troubles at the most inopportune times. If I were you, I'd see about getting an inspector in there, pronto.

Glad you're safe and sound, and glad that you're already getting in on good terms with the new boss.

Kisses,
Brody
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:20 pm

"THere have been no mass embracees by the Cam in over a year here...." That single message was sent. No code. No innuendo. No hiding it. Just putting it out there. He waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:50 am

The answer came rather quickly.

That is because the Camarilla believe that they should have to ask permission from some random appointed office if they wish to create progeny.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:59 am

The response was not quick in coming

"What was that black thing that attacked me. Specifically, what discipline..."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Which black thing? There were several.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:25 pm

"Don't play coy Brody. You know perfectly well what black thing that is. The shadowy blob that snatched me from my life. You had me believing that it was some trick of the cam. And I believe you. But I need to know what it was if I'm to narrow down who it was that did this to me. My goal here is to find that monster and make him or her pay. You siad you would help me in that endevor. Well, this is the help I need now. I need knowledge."

(Spent 1 willpower to speak sharply to Brody. 2 willpower spent so far for the conversation. 2 willpower left)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Are you referring to the shadow-beast? With the tentacles?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:01 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:28 pm

That is a shadow creature that is formed by powers of the blood. It is called Obtenebration.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Are there any kindred in the city right now that controls that ability? I've never seen it exercised, but I don't know enough about it to be able to point to someone and say...him.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:49 pm

I am sure there are. There is always at least one.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

"You mentioned that everyone here was terrible. Ravenous monsters that sought to subjugate everyone and everything beneath their tyranical rule. But I've met so many good people. Shauna. Jim. Raz0r. Ren. These people are good and seek to make the city a safer place so that what happened to me doesn't happen to others. How is it they can blindly follow some or something so evil. And I saw the prince of the city. He was speaking to a priest about the loss of a friend. A mortal priest, and he seemed to gain some measure of peace from the conversation. I don't understand Brody. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do here...."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:26 am

First principle, Marcus: Vampires lie.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:52 am

You act like I have no instincts of my own. I -was- a doctor, and I was very good at reading people. Yeah, I can understand one false read, maybe two if I'm really off my game...but I've had multiple encounters with these folk, and I get the same reading every time. Something feels wrong, but I don't know enough to put my finger on it Sad
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:20 am

Which one is it that makes you the most unsure?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:40 am

All of em Brody. Why would they be so nice and helpful. Hell, Raz0r said she wanted to help me. I was playing up my embrace, doing a bit of sympathy mining, and she legitimately wanted to help me. I am one hundred precent sure about it. Why would she doing that if she was this cold blooded, monstrous creature?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:00 am

Are you so certain that her 'genuine help' isn't to try and come between us?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Jaint
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 am

...How could you even ask that of me. Of course she wouldn't be coming between us. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Without you, I'd have been staked out for the sun weeks ago. Without you in my life, I wouldn't know what I was doing. Where I was going. I'd be lost.

I....I can't talk about this anymore.

*Spending a will power, my final one to close the window by shutting down the computer*

He sits there look at the black screen for a long time, blood tears flowing down his face freely. Finally, hours later, he curls up in his bed and goes to sleep, the sun only an hour away. It was good to be humane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint   Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters to home, communications with the Sabbat - Marcus' Hole in the Wall - ST/Marcus Jaint
Page 1 of 1