Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Oh yeah, she hit him. She wasn't very strong and chances were good that she was hurting herself more than hurting him, but she just began pummeling him for all that she was worth.

"That's! How! I! Defend! Myself! Fucker!" Oh yeah... still extremely pissed off... Extremely.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:01 pm

He stood there and let her pummel him. "Vent it Cassie, vent it." he said between blows.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:03 pm

And Cass would continue to go until her hands went numb and her bones started breaking. Whether that meant hitting him or destroying his haven? She didn't care, she'd do either at this point.

How cute that the Rose was throwing a little temper tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Marvin pushed her off when he felt she was going too far. "Cass... shh... I don't want you to hurt yourself" he said while grasping her hands and holding them tight.

"Listen... I might get in trouble with my family, but I don't care right now. Do you want to learn to embrace the madness you are feeling, so that it is a part of you, and not something to war against?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Cass pulled away to free her aching hands, as hard as she could.

Had she been in the right state of mind, maybe this conversation would go better. But she wasn't, so it didn't go... anywhere. She was still angry, confused, hurt and simply ready to run away.

"I'm not insane," she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Marvin passed her a handkerchief so she could control the blood around her eyes.

"No Cass, you aren't. But there is a core of madness in all of us. It's like your Beast in a way. Something you fight and struggle against. But unlike your Beast, you don't have to fear it, because it is a gateway to a whole new reality and understanding of the universe. Great genius usually requires a touch of madness. I can just help you control it instead of having it control you. But if you don't want it, I won't pressure you. Tell me right now what is bothering you please?"

He gently put an arm around her shoulder. "I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 pm

"He didn't even say goodbye to me," she pocketed the handkerchief and let out a low growl before slipping away from Marvin.

"I have to go, Marvin, I'm sorry. This isn't your fault and I'm not in the mood to talk this out..."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:18 pm

He let go of her and nodded.

"I'm sorry Cass, I really am. Listen, you need a woman's touch. Why don't you go see the Harpy and see if Bella can help you out, eh? She's a sweetheart and very caring."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:22 pm

"Yeah... Maybe I will."

Cass slinked toward the door. As she opened it, she couldn't help it. She was angry... so angry that Charlie at least left Marvin a letter but hadn't left her one... She simply couldn't help pushing the lamp on the table to far out of line that it began to fall off of the table.

Still in the midst of a tantrum it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:28 pm

"Take care and DAMNIT don't do that....."

Outwardly he winced as the lamp fell and shattered on the floor. Shaking his head, he started to clean up the mess as the cranky Rose left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven   A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter for Marvin - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2