Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest Empty
PostSubject: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:56 pm

The self styled Commander Farris sat in a quiet corner of the bar waiting for the one called Master.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Stepping into the bar as he had first walked down the street of their neighborhood, black robes and cane, just as out of place as ever, a concern he obviously did not hold.

As he past the threshold of the door, he stopped, taking in the structure and Decor with a critical eye. The people gathered here were just as important to him as he judged each for a moment before continueing his evaluation. It was habit for him to do so when he entered any location for the first time, instinctual.

His feet did not move from where he stood for many seconds, only his head turning slowly from left to right. Evaluation finished he walked towards the commander with slow purposeful strides, cane rapping upon the floor with each.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:44 pm

The bar was a nice, middle class workingman's bar. And very white. There were bikers, but they were of the better sort. You wouldn't find any cheap punks or skinheads here.

Farris sat in his booth, and stood up when he saw Victor, bowing his head politely and gesturing to a door marked "Private Employees Only"
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Spotting his target, he headed towards the private room, accepting Farris's lead.

Upon entering the room, he did just as he had done in the bar. Stopping for a moment after entry to evaluate the room.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Like the bar, and the men gathered in the room, the decor was subdued, and tasteful. Assuming one considered a room dominated by a large swastika flag to be tasteful. A podium stood in front of the flag, with a US flag on a small staff to the right, and an SS flag on a similar staff to the left. There were framed portraits of not only important members of the Third Reich, but also George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and several prominent post war Ayran and white nationalist movement leaders. A glass covered display case held more Nazi relics and artifacts including several helmets, an array of insignia, and a pair of Luger pistols.

Farris stood and looked to Victor, seeking his opinion on the room before introducing the men gathered there. He hoped inside his soul that they were in fact doing right by the great men who had come before them.
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 am

"You look beyond the depth and breadth of Germany, Excellent." There was true approval in his tone.

His examining stare went to each of the men gathered in the room as he stepped slowly towards the podium, yet not to stand behind it, instead he left enough room for Farris to step to it, Then turning to Farris "Introduce me to my future Elite." Stoic in his stance, Blood stained black robes hanging silent arms before him, cane central, hood still lowered barely revealing his eyes above a gaunt cheekline.

Having examined each of the men, his dark eyes sought to challenge those gathered to question his position.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:24 am

Farris stood up and looked over the gathered room.

"This is the man I told you of" he said simply. So far the group had trusted his judgement to this night. "He comes as a slayer of our enemies, and to uplift the Ayran race to it's proper place among the races. " He paused and looked at Victor before continuing.

"This is Master. A man who consulted with Himmler and knew each of the original SS men in their time. He has come to us with the same supernatural guiding light that was given to those who have come before us. My words pale to his, I will let him speak now."

"Master, these are your new leaders."

He would introduce each in turn after the Master finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:24 am

Taking a step forward, leaving the podium to his right side, he extracted a kris knife that lay covered in etched runes and bore signs of great use, placing it upon the podium.

"In the 1600's this blade tasted the blood of thousands of Protestants and Catholics across a Europe at war, a century later it fed on Egyptians within the wake of Napoleonic War. A century after that it covered the fileds of America in negro blood. Another century later it returned to Europe and personally extinguished the life from nearly 20,000 jews at Auschwitz, and Dachau." Looking around the room to observe the reaction.

"When I refer to the Master race, I do not speak of a thought or ideal held by a single group, I speak of a force of will to control destiny, and to shape fate. The Master race created itself thru sheer force of will and has grown and prospered since that time. An Aryan, is one who strives for such a glory, and shall never cease in its persuit. For those of you who prove truely worthy, I shall grant upon you a taste of this power. You are not currently members of the Master race, you are our soldiers, yet if your will is great enough you may become so." He was not a great orator, it was never his role, yet the intensity of his will left no doubt to his character.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Several men in the room stood up as to leave. It was clear the audience thought both Farris and the stranger were out of their minds.
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 pm

The first man to stand and attempt to leave suffered a pain beyond imagination, akin to giving birth to a child trhu ones nose. The pain was literally crippling as he lost conciousness seconds later as his body quivered to the floor with a slight exhale, unable to even scream. (6 unsoakable bashing)

"You shall show me the respect of begging my pardon, for the next shall not survive the insult of turning their back upon me." Eyes narrowed, and voice deepened as the beast within him clawed to the surface. His words were not threat they were a certainty.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:21 pm

As he screamed and writhed on the floor, two of his friends turned to attempt to aid him. Another started to draw a handgun on Victor. They were proud and brave men, and very confused. In this case, their comrades came first, and the disturbing man in the black cloak with outrageous claims was suspect.

"You claim power, you claim the absurdity of having been in the Reich, yet they fell, and failed. Why should we believe who you are? I see some sort of likely parlor trick here. Explain yourself, and what you have done" The man speaking held his handgun low, not aimed at Victor, but angry, and disturbed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:59 am

Looking upon the man, not an ounce of fear, infact some admiration for his strength. "You consider the deaths of tens of millions, the greatest slaughter in human history to be a failure. I was not there to conquer the world. Great volumes of knowledge were gained in the experimentations, many artifacts uncovered as lands were taken. Power was gained by those who deserved such."

Hand reaching up and grabbing the dagger from the podium and sliding it back into his robes. "Because of the sacrifices of those soldiers, those faithful, greatness was bestowed upon the Arian cause and the seeds of the Fourth Reich planted, as its greatest soldiers were spared and indoctrinated into the hiarchy of the Master race."

Taking a few steps closer to the men gathered above their wounded comrad. "Shall I heal him, give him a drop of the strength I hold"
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:27 pm

The man with the handgun didn't waiver. "You expect us to believe you are some powerful being who has lived centuries? Restore him and cease your parlor tricks. Demonstrate once and for all why we should believe you and not kill Farris for this insane charade."
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Stepping up to the man on the floor, offering a stern glance towards the weapon in his hand. "Yuo can not harm me, and I shall not let you harm Farris, for he has shown his loyalty." The gun then just melted like butter in an oven, dripping and pooling on the floor in a grey goo.

Drawing the blade once more from his robes, he placed his hand around its blade and drew it across his flesh, small droplets of crimson streaking across its edge as he placed it once more into his robes. The wounded hand he drew above the mans mouth, letting several droplets splatter on and between his lips.

As the blood flowed into the mans mouth and mingled with his own, he felt a great surge of power. It did not heal all his wounds, yet it brought focus back to his mind and releived some of the pain. Looking back up to the man who previously held the gun. "He is not one of the chosen, so his healing will still take time. Do you require more proof."

"Or shall I pull the darkest of secrets from your mind, to affirm another parlor trick.." The words were only in his mind, as Victors lips did not move.

Every movement was calm and precise, displayes of anger would not be useful with such men of character.
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 pm

The whole room went silent. The man with the now melted handgun stared in shock, while the one Victor was healing stopped screaming in pain and instead whimpered softly.

"What the hell..."

One by one the Ayrans came up to Victor, speaking low words of acceptance and belief in who he was. After all, did not Himmler pursue mystical secrets? Did not the Reich seek proof of great powers that had formed the Ayrans. And when faced with proof, what else was there to do, but ultimately believe?
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:55 am

Looking to each of the men gathered. "And you are correct, these are but parlor tricks, not requireing more than a moments thought and effort. What I offer you dwarfs all this."

Returning to the podiums side facing the men once more "You are good men, strong in character, loyal to your own even in the face of death. Fearlessness as only an aryan can know and understand. I offer you unity and dedication like no other, and the power to shape the very earth you stand upon. The 4th Reich has already been started in Europe, it is time for america to shake under our boots." A hint of excitment raising in his words.

"Do you still doubt ?" Sharply pronounced.

Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:49 pm

One by one the gathered men murmmered their assent. They were ready to see what the rather powerful stranger had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:30 pm

"Amoungst you, the seven strongest of mind, body and soul shall have bestowed upon them the immortality of a true Aryan. Those seven shall be the commanders of the soldiers that shall be summoned here. The commanders of the American 4th Reich."

Looking about the room. "There are many devotees of our faith in these lands, it is from here that we shall consume the lesser races. No longer shall we stand idly by and watch their impurity spread. we have hidden from them for too long, supressed by the laws of man, no longer. We shall spread chaos and oblivian lwith the shadow of the sun across the state. There are Four million impure in this state, all are undeserving of life. Every asset and tool shall be provided as we purge the Ape's from their homes, cover the streets of Chinatown in Chink blood, and leave piles of Spic's burning in fields."

"The Cleansing Fire of Spirit consumes the troubles of this world. here we strike the match so the fire may cleanse the troubles from our world."

"I shall give you the ability and your faith shall give us the might to do what is necessary in these nights.Our fire shall be fueld by the blood of the fallen and it shall burn bright before us."

Taking a long pause. "I give you a moment to think of how you shall serve, I will even allow a few questions if desired, after that each of you shall stand and join the cause, or kneel before it. Only the greatest of us were born to lead, all others must either serve or offer their bllod to fuel the fire."

Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm

After a moment's hesitation the man who had his pistol melted from his hands walked forward and gave Victor the Nazi salute.

In short order, two more followed, and then the rest, all saluting their new leader. Farris smiled and joined the group.

"Tell us Master, how you will guide us and what we are to do next?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:23 pm

The sight was a relief. He knew not a one of them would doubt once he gave them power, it was the convincing them before such, that was so much effort and that was done now.

Looking at the men before him, he felt a tinge of pride that harkened back to his time in germany. "Now, you get your first taste of power."

Withdrawing his dagger once more, placing it upon the podium. Then he pulled his robes off, letting it drop to the floor with a fleshy thud, of somethng contained within. Beneith its heavy black fabric he wore a heavy black suit shirt, black leather pants and combat boots. Around his waist were dozens of pouches of many sizes. Unbuttoning his shirt and letting it drop around his waist, exposing his bare chest, Thin, pale and apparently lacking if fitness. The fabric of the shirt was heavier than one would expect for such a shirt.

Grasping the dagger once more, he held it forward palm up, for any to take it from him. "You each shall step forward and plunge this blade into my chest up to its hilt. then extract it, licking the blood from its blade before placing it back onto my hand, for the next to do the same, until all have drawn out and tasted of Aryan purity." The display would serve many purposes. Any remains of doubt would be cast off, they would be bound to him, and they would feel the strength his blood offered.

Steadying his stance to secure against the force they would offer in their blows. Holding out his other hand to match that, which held the blade. he now stood like as if in supplication. "Come, and know power."
Back to top Go down
Klink
Ancilla
Klink

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:34 pm

The man who had been left writing on the floor approached and did it first. Not only did he have a great appreciation of Victor's power, but also a part of him wanted to inflict some pain back. Grabbing the dagger, he plunged it into Victor's chest, and then withdrew it, licking the blood as instructed. In the back of his mind, he was picturing weird and arcane SS rituals done at Wewelsburg Castle.

Farris was next, and did as Victor asked without hesitation.

One by one, the remaining Nazis did the same, with the last man only hesitating a moment, before licking the blood from the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Victor Morton
Methuselah
Victor Morton

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 pm

As each blade was plunged into his chest he showed no reaction too the pain. he had inflicted far worse wounds to himself in the past, becoming quite used to it.

Each noticed his skin was incredibly resiliant, and found it difficult to press the blade to its hilt. As the last blade was extracted and the dagger placed back within his hands, he wiped it across his wounded chest. As he did so, each of the deep cuts slowly sealed back up until only the wipes of blood remaind.

Sliding the dagger back into its scabbard. Bringing his shirt back up and sliding into it. His robes following shortly after.

Speaking as he dressed. "As my blood flows within you, so does my power. Yet blood alone shall not be enough. Ceremony and ritual will seal the bonds between us, solidifying you as the commanders of the new Aryan army."

Looking directly at each one of the men, piercing their minds, to extract what knowledge he needed.

"Your lifes change tonight, no longer shall you act durring the day, for its light allows others to see you. The night and eachother shall be your cnly companion. Settle all affairs in your life that would conflict with that directive. The men you command shall be the force that is seen, you must remain hidden, killing all who see you and are not loyal to the cause. Your only family are here within this room."

"I shall be visiting each of you over the coming weeks. by the 25th you must complete the transition, for on that night your life as you have known it shall end and your new existance shall begin. On that night all of you shall gather at Farris's home, within his sanctuary, from there we begin."

Giving them a moment to see their reaction before continueing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest   A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Gathering of Ubermensch (Victor, open) - The Eagle's Nest
Page 1 of 1