Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A break from the ghosts - The White Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

A break from the ghosts - The White Tower Empty
PostSubject: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:42 pm

The elevator doors opened silently, allowing the two of them to step into the living room as the youth pulled his jacket off his shoulders, hesitated as if not sure where to drop it at first, and then seemingly deciding it wouldn't make much of a difference anyways as he hung it over the back of a chair.

"If you want, there's a spare bed in the guest room, otherwise" he turned to her with a smile. "There's room in mine. Whichever you're more comfortable with right now"
He stopped himself from unbuttoning his shirt, figuring it would be better to do so in the bathroom rather than spread the sand all over the living room floor and carpets.

Last edited by Storyteller on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:52 pm

"I'm more comfortable with you, Charlie," she nodded as she slipped her shoes from her feet, putting them away neatly. She smiled to him and as he took his jacket off and put it down, her eyes scanned all of what she could see of his apartment. Her ear twitched just slightly as she also listened. But she did this with a neutral expression.

"C'mon, sugar. It'll be easier to get the sand up off the bathroom floor." She nudged him a little towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:59 pm

"You're quite right" he smiled, touching a gentle hand to her chin for a moment before pulling away and heading up the stairs, trying to walk as smoothly as possible so to keep the sand from getting everywhere. Of course, the sand would do whatever it wanted to do, but hey, it wasn't exactly a big effort on his behalf either.

Once upstairs, he pushed the bathroom door open with his shoulder so that he could look at her again with another of those soft smiles of his as he briefly walked backwards.
"I'm glad you rather stay with me" the youth said as he turned and walked over to the bat tub to turn the water on before starting on the buttons of his shirt. "I just don't want you to feel pressured" he added softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:05 pm

"I don't feel pressured, sugar." She smiled, leaning her hips back against the sink in the bathroom, having followed him in. Her hands rested on the bowl of the sink, her head tilted to the side. She pulled the ponytail holder from her head, letting her brunette lock fall past her shoulders and went back to leaning her hands on the sink.

"Don't worry about it," Cass said softly, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:11 pm

As the water continued to slowly fill the tub, the youth discarded his shirt and turned back to face the Rose with a smile, closing the short distance between them while pulling the tank top up over his head and throwing it on the floor with the shirt so that the only thing now covering his torso were the tightly wrapped bandages.

"I won't then" he said softly, touching a gentle hand to her chin again as he tilted his head to the side, watching her for few moments with those steel blue eyes off his before nodding towards the bath tub. "There's room for two.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Cass pushed away from the sink slowly, lifting her head at his touch with a small smile to her lips. Her hands drifted up, brushing lightly against his stomach before lightly tracing the lines of the bandages that were so tightly wrapped around him. Without looking, her fingers moved until they found the end and she gently pulled. Slowly, she unwrapped him, arms moving around his body until she could she her body. She let the bandages and the sand fall to the floor.

Her eyes never left Charlize's, even as she pulled her own shirt over her head and discarded it with the other clothes on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:27 pm

The youth bit her lip softly, watching the Rose the entire time with a lingering smile before finally letting out a low sigh as the bandages fell to the floor. "I like the way you look at me..." she said softly, slipping an arm around the woman's waist as she discarded her shirt and pulled her in close. Another smile gracing her lips at the feeling of her skin against her own.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:33 pm

"Then I will make it my goal to look at you this way more often," she chuckled softly, moving her fingers up the Brujah's chest, tracing every curve and every line. Still she did not move her eyes away. Hands and fingers drifted back down slowly, continuing to gently undress Charlize. She bent at her knees to pull the men's pants from her slender legs, trailing light kisses along her thighs as she stood back up.

"That is, if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:14 am

Charlize tilted her head to the side, brushing a soft hand across Cassiel's cheek before tracing her fingers through her hair as she leaned close to her.
"Please.." she smiled, allowing her hands to drift to the Rose's clothes as she brushed her lips to hers. "That would make me very happy.." the youth whispered, helping her out of the rest of her clothes before taking her hand and leading her to the bath with an ever lingering smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:52 am

Cass stepped into the tub carefully, stopping and turning to kiss Charlize full on the lips as she traced her fingers through the woman's hair and down the sides of her neck. Her hands came away as she bent and sat into the tub, all the while beckoning Charlize inside. The way she looked at her never changed-- still with big brown eyes, still with that smile and loving expression.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:18 am

"Mm... I think getting all that sand in my clothes was well worth it" the youth smiled as she got into the water with the Rose and leaned over her. One hand resting on the edge of the tub while the other brushed through the woman's flowing hair again.
A low sigh escaping her lips at the feeling of the warm water and the soft touch of her body against her own.
"We really should do this more often.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:21 am

She grinned, moving her head under the Brujah's touch. "As often as you'd like. I'm sure I could arrange it in my schedule.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:52 am

"Sounds perfect" Charlize chuckled softly, leaning in to steal a light kiss from the Rose before allowing herself to lay down into the water, resting her head on Cass' shoulder while wrapping one arm around her waist.
"Mmm..."
The youth closed her eyes and let her free hand drift slowly down the contours of Cass' body.
"Don't let me fall asleep..." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:55 am

"Tell you what," she grinned, placing an arm around Charlize's shoulders, letting her hand come to rest in her hair, lighting combing her fingers through it. Her eyes closed, giving off a look of pure serenity.

"If you start to fall asleep, I'll just start poking in all of your most... private places."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:00 am

"Is that a promise?" the youth snickered, letting her free hand find Cass'. "Because it makes falling asleep all that more tempting..." Charlize sighed, lifting the woman's hand to her lips, kissing it gently, from the wrist to her palm before catching one of her fingers between her lips.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:11 am

"Mmm," even Cass liked the sight of that. She had opened her eyes at the other woman's touch. "Promise," she smiled, pressing her lips to Charlize's forehead, swirling the tip of her tongue with a light touch over her skin. The hand in the Brujah's hair traveled downward, tracing circles in her back.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:22 am

"Mmm..." she brushed her lips across the woman's wrist again, parting her lips to scrape her fangs across her skin. "Good..." she whispered as she lifted her chin just enough to open her eyes and gaze up at the Rose as she slowly sank her fangs into the other woman's wrist.
She still wouldn't drink, in fact she was careful not to drink, but she loved watching her reaction...
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:29 am

Her hand balled into a fist while the hand on Charlize's back came away and gripped the side of the porcelain tub. Cass' head went back as she squeaked and moaned and took an unneeded breath. Her back arched sharply, causing her bottom to slide a bit further down the tub. As if by instinct, Cass caught one of the Brujah's legs between hers, wrapping around it and squeezing it, her chest heaving.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:38 am

The arm around her waist tightened its embrace a little, the Brujah wrapping her legs tight around Cass' as well with a pleased smile to her lips as he bit down a little harder and continued to keep the Kiss flowing for a little while longer as she murmured against her soft skin with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 am

A soft whimper and a pointed cry. The thumping of Cass' knee against the side of the tub. The tap of the metal from her ring on the porcelain. These were the sounds that filled the bathroom and Charlie's ears. Perhaps they filled Cassiel's ears, too, but... well, she was preoccupied, wasn't she? Her body stiffened as it trembled, causing ripples in the hot water. She could only ride it out, there was nothing else she could do.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:49 am

Gently, the Brujah eased her fangs from the Rose's wrist and licked the wound closed before tracing her lips up the woman's arm and across her shoulder before touching her collar bone with a light kiss and a soft sigh.
"You make the most wonderful sounds..." she whispered, licking gently against the center of her throat before kissing her chin as she pulled herself up enough to lean over Cass again.
"So sweet..." the youth smiled as a soft wet hand came to rest on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 am

Her legs quivered, even with the fangs no longer there. She turned her head, eyes again closed, into Charlize's touch with the faintest of smiles. Coming down from such a high was nearly as pleasurable as the high itself. Her body began to relax, her back finding the porcelain once more. Both arms came around Charlize, holding her firmly to her chest. Her head came forward, her lips seeking the Brujah's face and lips in a flurry of soft touches, brushes and kisses.

"That bite..."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 am

The youth's lips touched the Rose's with a smile. Charlize closing her eyes with a sigh as she leaned into her embrace, arching her back so to press her body against Cass' and just enjoying the moment with her.
"You look so good when you're whimpering like that.." she murmured softly into the kiss, catching her bottom lip for a moment between her teeth with a happy, content smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:07 am

"Oh yeah? It would explain why you have me whimpering like that so often," she gave a soft laugh, hands roaming up and down Charlize's sides with a slightly firmer touch. She gave a low, gently sigh, content to just kiss her as much as possible. To feel her, everywhere.

With a smile and a twinkle of something in her eye, Cass slowly let herself slide down further into the water, taking Charlize with her under the water as she placed another kiss, one full of passion, onto her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 am

It was one of the perks of undeath really, not having to breathe. It mean she could simply close her eyes and lean into the kiss to return the touch with the same passionate feeling to it. Seemingly enjoying herself a whole damn lot judging from the way she kept kissing, touching and caressing the woman in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break from the ghosts - The White Tower   A break from the ghosts - The White Tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A break from the ghosts - The White Tower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next