Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A phonecall - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

A phonecall - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:25 am

A good while after he'd come by Charlie's place the Malkavian's phone started ringing.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:32 am

"Hey Charlie" he said somewhat distracted
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:35 am

The soft sound of something moving against fabric suggested the youth was most likely laying down.
"You dropped by earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:38 am

"Yeah... ummm.... it's about Naomi... she's missing. I know you didn't have anything to do with it, but I'd like to bribe you to Summon her. And was going have you blood bond her to you to keep her under control around Cass if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:41 am

"One, that girl is not getting one drop of my blood. I do not want her bound to me in any way, thanks" there was a soft sound as if fabric moving against skin again. "And two, why on earth would I want to summon her for..." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:44 am

"Because Naomi loose is Naomi dangerous?" he said almost hopefully

Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:48 am

There was a groan from the other end of the line.
"It really is too much to hope she's gone and simply... disappeared isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:52 am

"Probably not. She went to a Best Western of all places... she's got my credit card, she can fucking *buy* a Best Western, and left the next morning. Security cameras barely show her pulling up and out and alone in each case, but I can't see much else. She went to the hardware store to buy some stuff.... I almost think she's trying to build a toybox to put poor Cass in. I've ordered her not to do anything at all to Cass.... but if she's loose I can't control her. I may end up destroying her if I can't get her on an even keel, but loose... she's a risk."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:54 am

"I'd love to help" no he wouldn't. "but I can't" which sounded like the honest trust actually. "I can't summon your ghoul, so unless you've tagged her with a tracking chip like they do with kids back in England, I really can't do much to help locate her"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:58 am

"Ah... I see... Well then. I suggest you keep an eye on Cass, and when I get Naomi back I think I will chip her. The problem with that is, they aren't so much a tracking chip as an ID chip, they don't really have the ability to transmit a signal. Although I could probably get her to build something to implant in her that could.... maybe I'll just keep her in a cage or something. Anyway, thought I should let you know at the very least. I think I'm going to go see your clan Whip...."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:02 am

"Go for it. At the very least that broken toy of yours doesn't know where I live" he paused for a moment. "Does she?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:06 am

"no, no she hasn't. Well, I best get going. Have a good nite Charlie, and tell Cass hi for me please."
Back to top Go down
Charlie Cusack
Methuselah
Charlie Cusack

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:08 am

"Good night Marvin" the phone call ended.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:13 am

Marvin hung up his phone, got into his 'Vette and drove to Maynard's Tavern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A phonecall - Marvin's Haven   A phonecall - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A phonecall - Marvin's Haven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Retired Scenes-
Jump to: