Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:22 pm

She laughed quietly.

"Aphrodite. Through and through."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:26 pm

"Beautiful, sexual, fiery, and scary when angered," he sighs, "the red is natural then?" The question comes with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:41 pm

She flashed him a grin.

"It is. As is my temper."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:49 pm

"Threats on the first date," he asks with comic indignation. "Sheesh, I thought I was fast."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:51 pm

She couldn't help her grin.

"This is a date? What, like, one of those college dates where you tell me I have nice shoes and don't even bother with the dinner and a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Weren't they adorable. But if this was a date, it was about to go bad.

Suddenly, just in front of them, there was a bright light, about eight feet off the ground. It was accompanied by a loud banshee wail that sounded real enough to cause even their dead hair to rise up on their arms.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Her reaction was immediate. She clasped both hands over her ears, bending slightly at the waist at the wail of intrusion.

And took a quick look around to see if they were alone.
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 pm

"Holy crap," he says with a start, hunkering down the same as Oriella.
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 pm

The old man who had been there almost left a dust trail as he ran. Other than that, they were alone.

The wail lasted for a few more seconds before it and the light were suddenly gone.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:13 pm

She stood back up, though she seemed to be looking around. For anyone, any trace of what just happened.

"Holy shit, that was spooky."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:46 pm

He shakes his head and stands with Oriella. "Apparently we are in the first scene of a horror flick," he says as he gathers his senses, "probably a good idea to leave the sex for later, but I wouldn't mind a movie."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:48 pm

She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Can't split up now, either."

Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:18 pm

"Want to investigate," he asks with interest. "Ya know, just in case we're the main characters and have to deal with the big bad at the end. Who knows, could be any number of things that go bump and we'll be screwed if we don't have any clues by the end." He looks up for a second seemingly lost in thought, "Now that I think about it, screwed isn't as terrible as other words might be in this situation... how about disadvantaged."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:20 pm

She couldn't help but laugh.

"You sure we won't get in trouble for investigating?"

Since she was game.
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:54 pm

"I don't think so," he turns his head dramatically pointing his nose in the air in three-quarter profile, "after all, who could deny this boyish chin and perfect hairline."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:02 pm

She laughed and nodded.

"Okay. Well, I'm game. I'm Orie, by the way," she said, holding out a warm hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 pm

"Orie," he repeats it fondly, "I like it." He takes her hand and shakes it in a friendly fashion, the warmth returned in kind.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 pm

She grinned as she brought her hand back, then looked out across the campus.

"Thanks. Full name's Oriella, but that just gets confusing. So, where do we start looking for the source of the creepy?"
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 pm

He looks around for a moment, pondering the question, "I like north."
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:37 pm

She pointed with one hand.

"North it is!"

She took off in a decidedly north-like direction.
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:41 pm

"I'm right behind you." There is a lightly lusty sound in his voice and his expression was all raised eyebrows as he watched her walk away.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:42 pm

She turned to flash a grin at him over her shoulder.

"Not sure if that was you trying to come on to me or trying to scare me."
Back to top Go down
NoOne Important
Neonate
NoOne Important

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:49 pm

He just grinned.
Back to top Go down
Oriella
Methuselah
Oriella

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:50 pm

She seemed exceedingly delighted at either prospect. She kept heading north.

"How far north are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Ast CL4P-TP
Admin
Ast CL4P-TP

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:06 pm

As if in answer to her question, a large stone man, seen in brochures standing in front of the main building of the college, walked past them. He strode across the path, feet thumping the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu   Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gardeners and Out of Season Madness... De Ja Vu
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next