Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:28 am

The King in Yellow seems pleased, "Good girl."

His fingers leave her breast, but continue to play with her delicate place between her thighs. Fingers return to her hair and draw her lips towards his. Black within black eyes gaze at her, deep.

As their lips lock, his tongue snakes into hers, claiming. He is powerful and tastes of something... food? Truly? He tastes of food? How is that even possible. But, before she can think too heavily on the topic, her hands are guided back to his manhood, which is growing again, and demanding her attention.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:33 am

Her hands stroke him, sliding under him, cupping him, and gently pressing the sensitive spot between. She takes the head of him, if he allows, and just rubs it against her. Still lingering in his kiss, and her skilled hands continue to work him as fully as she can.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 am

The King in Yellow grows again in her hand. Slowly, he lifts her from his lap and flips her around so that she is facing the crowd. Her knees naturally find themselves on his knees. Strong hands force he forward, and she can feel his length pressing against her.

He chuckles slowly, entering her slowly. It is awkward for just a moment. Then he finds her mark and in a single, smooth and powerful motion, he pulls her onto him. With a hiss against her ear, he claims her again.

"Good...girl..."
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 am

Feeling him enter her, she gives a soft gasp, not sure she can take him all at one, and when he hits her mark; she cries out an unbridled scream of pure pleasure. Her hips bucking against him, hearing his words, and unexpected completely by her; a soft mini climax washes through her ~ clenching on him.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:19 am

The King in Yellow hisses in pleasure as she begins to buck her hips. He releases his hold on her, only to wrap his fingers around her throat. The hold is powerful, but he doesn't squeeze.

"Please your pappi, pet. This is what you were bred for, perfected for. You exist to pleasure me." As he speaks, his hips roll and arch into her. His length rocking and claiming, touching all her delightful spots.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 am

Slighting tilting her hips, so she could better serve him, her body moves instinctually, bucking, grinding, and up n down.

Her vocals, were low, murmering, at times more a whimper and other times more a purr, and she worked on pleasing him. Occasionally, her head dips forward testing his grip on her throat, but not too much.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 am

Everytime that her head dips forward, his fingers constrict a bit more. Breath isn't strictly necessary for her, so he is unconcerned.

As she grinds, and bucks he growls. The audience is whimpering now. The King in Yellow stands suddenly. Her weight is supported by the hand around her throat, one on her stomach, and his length inside her. Now she is fairly helpless. And now his thrusts become bruisingly powerful and completely beastial.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:05 am

When he does so, again a switch in her turns on, a low growl he can feel but most can't hear, while he takes her, and she responds full with not thought to how she looks or sounds. Sharp barks, when he slams into her, and then as his grip tightens her lips move, her hips try to give him best leverage, and he can feel her vibrating as he holds her in place.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 pm

The King in Yellow turns and slams her across the chair. Her hips as placed over the arm, her face pressed into the velvetty cushion. His fingers tighten around her throat, and his other is pressed into the small of her back trapping her hips quiet completely.

He begins working into her over and over. Each thrust is more savage then the last. His passion builds on itself; that switch of hers bringing him almost to a lustful frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:01 pm

She didn't bother at attempting to breath or pretend to do so when he slammed her face into the pillow. She is oddly silent at this time. Unable to move her hips, she uses other muscles to tighten and release
upon him as he enters her, pain and pleasure if not already were
obviously completely intertwined.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:44 pm

It doesn't take long. Not with this delightful change in her. His thrust become quicker, shorter, more emphasized. He swells within her, and in one final push she feels the burning viate enter her.

He pants for a moment, staying inside her for a full minute before he starts to soften and he takes a step back.

"Clean me, pet." He says quietly in a growl.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:03 pm

If she had been breathing, she would of sang out when he last pushed into her, hitting the area he had arranged, and as he stays there her body shudders and again as his words sound, she turns, not bothering to stand knowing her legs will not cooperate.

On her knees before him, no hesitation, taking him fully in her mouth, she starts to clean him, and in perfect silence does so. Her green eyes looking up at him as she does so, watching him is that lovingly as she does so.
Back to top Go down
The King In Yellow
Methuselah
The King In Yellow

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:10 pm

The audience sighs at the sweetness of that tender moment. He strokes her hair with long fingers and nods once he is sufficiently clean.

"Good girl. I know you will try very hard not to upset me again," he gestures to three girls in the crowd. They scramble forward, seeming on the young side. "She is your slave tonight. Do with her as pleases."

The girls hide giggles behind hands and the King in Yellow turns to go.
Back to top Go down
Greer Harrington
Methuselah
Greer Harrington

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 pm

She lowers her head, still watching him go, and then waits to service those that were chosen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp   A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day late - The Castle Under the Swamp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2