Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to Work (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:03 pm

"No, literally a machine God" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:09 pm

"That I don't understand." shaking her head and clearly not following him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:14 pm

"God has many aspects. One aspect manifests himself in the machine world "
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:22 pm

"Okay." with a nod to him and a sip of her water; "Never heard of that before, but then being brought up a good Catholic never was told of that aspect."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:24 pm

"His name is Server. You could ask Griselda, she knows about him. "
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:26 pm

"I will." with a nod to him. She looked around the bar again, froze for a moment, then let out a breath and kept on waiting on some other customers. About 15 minutes later she checked on him again.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:36 pm

"Busy night eh?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:38 pm

"No I'm just slow, you know getting back into the groove post vacation." with a deep breath. "Just a bit tired and got the blah's."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:42 pm

"When do you get off? We can run down the freeway in the Duesenberg with the top down and try to troll the Florida Highway Patrol. "
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Ali froze, she knew Victor was offering something he knew she liked to do which is ride in fast cars, he was only being nice, but she froze and started to tremble. Logically she knew he'd not step out of line, he's been nothing but a perfect gentleman, but she couldn't move or reply.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:49 pm

She stepped off of the elevator, more dressed than usual when she was inside the bar.

She didn't really take much pause before heading toward the bar itself -- she needed to talk to Ali. She knew that the security team was in full force, but she needed to check on the girl anyway.

"Hey Ali," she said as she stepped up to the bar. "Care to come to my office for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:50 pm

"Ali..." he said gently. "One, I'm not hitting on you or trying to make a move, nor would I. Second, who hurt you. Tell me please. "
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:51 pm

Ali took a deep breath, looking at Victor then shyly so very softly said "Not tonight." shaking her head then went to head towards Griselda "sure Boss."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:52 pm

She nodded and gave Victor a wave. She wasn't rude, she just had business to discuss with her bartender.

She started back toward the elevator that would take her back to her office, giving the bar a critical glance quickly before heading back down.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Victor looked at Griselda and nodded in greeting while sipping his drink and then nodded a bit more grimly at Ali. He didn't like the thought of somebody hurting her. She was too nice.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:57 pm

Ali went with Griselda to the elevator, not looking back or able to look at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:59 pm

Rachel walked in from the steps, she was dressed in pink jeans, a black tank top and headed to the bar.

"Hello Mr. Steele" with a bright grin and a wave to him. "How do you fair this fine Spring Eve?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:01 pm

"Perplexed " he said while pushing his now empty glass forward a bit for another shot
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:02 pm

Once the elevator doors closed, she looked over at Ali.

"Medwyn told me what happened -- just the broad strokes. You okay out there or do you need to work the office for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Victor Steele wrote:
"Perplexed " he said while pushing his now empty glass forward a bit for another shot

Rachel filled his glass, "If it's something I can help with I will but I do not make any guarantees."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:05 pm

"Something bad happened to Ali I think. Just feeling concerned "
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Ra'idah wrote:
Once the elevator doors closed, she looked over at Ali.

"Medwyn told me what happened -- just the broad strokes. You okay out there or do you need to work the office for a while?"

"I need a break, sorry." looking at the ground, her arms tight to her, "I'm not sure I'm going to make all night either." taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:12 pm

She reached over to put a hand on Ali's shoulder.

"It's all right. It takes time to get back to normal. Trust me, I know. We'll get you what you need. And if you start to freak out at any point, come down here to my office. Even if I'm not in, I'll leave you a key. You can take some time to regroup."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:18 pm

Victor Steele wrote:
"Something bad happened to Ali I think. Just feeling concerned "

Leaning towards him, "I would agree but I am out of the loop on that one. Her old man is a bit possessive and protective; that was one meeting I wasn't allowed in on." she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:19 pm

"Medwynn? He's a decent person, I doubt he hurt her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (Open)   Back to Work (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Work (Open)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next