Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night Two (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

Night Two (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 pm

He was drinking his scotch. And suffering a really good thumping from a tail. Of course she couldnt see that. just the milk rimmed puppy nose sticking out of jackets belly.

"Now now.. language."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Melted. She melted. Just a little bit. And reached out a hand for the puppy, offering to pet her, really.

"Hey, Valentine. Hi there."

She almost whispered it. Because she had missed the puppy.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Valentine pushed her head through the coat so she could see her mommy and then tried to wiggle free for more pets.

(mommy mommy mommy ...)

A small yip that Estaban covered up with a cough

"Shh, quietly Valentine..softly."

The puppy was thumping Estaban hard but only had eyes for Rai.
(mommy!)

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Eff you with the puppy cuteness!

She leaned over so she could give the puppy kisses. Though to call it a puppy was a bit of an odd sort of things -- the puppy was already nearly as big as she was. Tiny woman. Very tiny.

"I missed you, Valentine."

She spoke it in English, since, well, public. Bar. Humans. You get the point.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:40 pm

He smirked. "Shes fond of you." Taking the shot that the bartender had brought him this time.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 pm

It wasnt that big. Okay.. so maybe it was. 60 lbs of dog was a lot of dog.

Valentine whined happily and reached its head up to get more loving. As Estaban put down his drink and made sure him and the now frantically tail wagging dog didnt fall down.

(missed you mommy. Valentine has been sad and Heath has been sad and Heather is fat. Miss you mommy.)

"Valentine...she knows.. its only been two days."

Yeah he was so getting kicked out of the bar once someone said something.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:10 am

My Presence and Dominate says you're not.

She turned her head to smile at Alexander, her head tilting to one side with an utterly adorable expression of happiness.

"That's because she's my puppy."

She left it at that. Well, sort of.

"Hey, Valentine, want to go for a walk?"

Because she wanted to talk to the puppy properly. Without mortals around to hear her. Also: bar got stuffy all of a sudden. Anybody else notice that?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 am

"Oh I figured that out, especially sense she treats you like you are her mother." he a little smile as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 am

She smiled at the Blake lookalike.

"In many ways, I am. Her mother, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:23 am

He nodded understanding. "better then my horse who believes I'm his human."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:24 am

She held up two fingers.

"I have two ponies. And a third on the way. They're convinced that I'm their human."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:32 am

"Ahh then you know my pain. Saphron is a good horse. I've had him for a few years, he originally belonged to a good friend, but she gave me to him." yes he did say as he was given to the horse and not the opposite way around.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:29 am

She laughed.

"Yes, I do. I know your pain."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:32 am

Estaban smiled at Rai all while holding onto the puppy who was now shaking and wagging and trying to crawl around his jacket to get out.

"Yes, yes Valentine..Um, why dont we step outside and I can get Valentine..eek that tickled...out of this coat. You are lucky. Heath thought if Valentine could make it under the coat he could too. Kept saying something about being a ninja pony. Anyway, I played the 'guardian of the child' card. HEY.. I might want to use that again Valentine.. careful."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:34 am

She blinked.

"Just put her down. Celeste owns this place, I'm pretty sure she won't mind Valentine being here."

Duh.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 am

There goes that idea of getting Ra'idah in private. Instead he opened up the jacket and out spilled Valentine who was up and on Ra'idah in a moment. Oh yes, she was so happy to see mommy. So very very happy. Mommy had never been gone so long and she missed her. Slobber tongue slobber tongue.

"You asked for it. You have been missed."

He was smiling, to see the Valentine so happy. Mopey dog had been mopey. And loud.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 pm

She had been expecting the puppy up and on her. She was braced for it. She wrapped her arms around Valentine, giving her scritches to go along with the kisses. And in moments, she had spun around on her bar stool and was sliding off of it, to take Valentine for a walk.

Almost as an afterthought, she grinned at Alexander...

"My name's Griselda, by the way."

And then she turned and aimed for the door, seeing if Valentine would chase her.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Chase her? Oh the puppy shook her head in that way that big dogs did and jumped after her chansing and trying to pounce. God she was excited.

"WALKIES"

Estaban, now coat open, threw back the rest of the whiskey and followed sedately behind them. He turned to look at the man.

"Good to meet you. I am sure we will meet again later."

And then he followed.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Out the door she went, headed for the beach so that she could play with the puppy properly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Hathaway
Elder
Alexander Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 pm

He just nodded. After a few minutes he got up from his stool and walked out himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Two (open)   Night Two (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Two (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2