Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan Winters-Gardens
Ancilla
Jonathan Winters-Gardens

The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb Empty
PostSubject: The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb   The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:38 pm

The lanky Englishman came into the strip club like an almost comic version of incognito from a 60's spy drama. Long coat with collar up, fedora, sunglasses even though it was night. He bumped into more than one chair on his way over to the bar.

"Uh, hello barkeep," he said haltingly. "Is... is Miss Celeste available?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb   The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 am

The large hulk of a man behind the counter sighed and rolled his eyes. "Sure, one sec."

He unhooked a walky talky from his belt and looked the other man over in a scrutinizing or of way. "Cel." He spoke into the device, "One of yours."

Seconds later the bouncy redhead came out of the back room, bright eyes surveying the dive before landing on Jonathan. She sauntered over to her, a sympathetic look over her features. "Get, Tiger."
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Winters-Gardens
Ancilla
Jonathan Winters-Gardens

PostSubject: Re: The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb   The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 pm

The man in the fedora blinked and wiped his forehead with a cloth. He was sweating profusely, and looked pale behind the upturned collar.

"I... I'm not going to go. I have... legitimate, well illy-jit... *cough* I'm afraid I don't feel so well," he said. He looked as if he were about to faint.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb   The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:27 pm

She pouted at him and took his arm gently, a compassionate look in her eyes. "Okay.. okay. Come with me, okay?" Her heels hit the floor as she walked him towards one of the private rooms near the back.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Winters-Gardens
Ancilla
Jonathan Winters-Gardens

PostSubject: Re: The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb   The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Jonathan followed meekly, adjusting his collars so that they stayed up. He obviously was nervous about being seen here.

"Whu, where, where are we going?" he said, stammering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb   The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:04 pm

She slipped a hand encouragingly into his, giving a warm smile. "Down to my lair.." With a small chuckle. She pulled him into the back room with her, shutting the door, enclosing them tightly together. As she locked the door, the room began to lower with a mechanic sounding click.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Winters-Gardens
Ancilla
Jonathan Winters-Gardens

PostSubject: Re: The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb   The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 pm

"Oh my," said the Englishman. "I don't believe this floor is entirely stable," he remarked, and then frowned, hic-upped in a way that made it sound like he might vomit soon, and belched a decidedly acidic scent.

"Oh dear," he said, grabbing hold of something, anything protruding in the elevator nearby to steady himself. "I feel a bit like a toxic waste dump," he said.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb   The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 pm

She offered her arm to him, much more stable than he was.

"You're in bad shape, aren't you, darlin'?" She gave another sympathetic smile. As the room opened up into the lower half of the club, she gestured him along.

"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb   The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arcanist and the Atom Bomb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Masque :: Sugar's-
Jump to: