Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Business is Bumping

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blake
Elder
Blake

Business is Bumping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 am

Blake smirked. "You do get around luv," he considered. "Being the Sherriff's changes things. You three stepped to her?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Celeste's smile was coy, an impish sort of danger dancing in her bright eyes.

"I don't know if you're understanding me, tiger... when I say no one owns me, that includes anyone I've fed from.."
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:18 pm

"That's the sort of bloody thing you figure you're gonna clarify when considering the protection of a ghoul like yourself," said Blake.

"Anything you find out about my," he chuckled to himself, "Organization, might as well be a memo to her, right?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Her head shook, unnaturally red locks falling over her eyes. "Please, why give away any secrets I have when there are people willing to pay?"
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Blake folded his arms, "Now that's a real American businesswoman for you," he scoffed. "See this is why I normally don't read the fine print. Just makes my head hurt."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:30 pm

"Oh, honey," Her tone was comforting, though her words were obviously meant as anything but, "No one actually would pay for information on what you're doing."
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Blake actually brightened, "Oh well then. Good point. Makes me feel better," he said. "Shag?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 pm

She laughed, leaning in and running her tongue up his cheek. "Maybe later. I have appointments to make - and anyways, it's about time for you to go, right?" Her brow quirked as she nudged him a bit, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Blake shrugged. "Off I go then. Stay safe red." Without further ado, Blake strolled out of the private box.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:12 pm

"Bye!" She called, a mockingly forlorn twinge to her tone. She watched him for just a moment as he left, then disappeared back into the private room.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Blake
Elder
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:02 pm

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business is Bumping   Business is Bumping - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business is Bumping
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3