Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's This Place? (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ren
Methuselah

What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Ren's gaze flickered to the Malkavian as he slipped in. She stayed quiet, letting Luke and Rai get to know one another.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:08 am

He smiled at her reaction. She blushed as prettily as Ren. One had to admire a well done blush. It could be coy and provocative all at once. He reached up and brushed a strain of his long hair behind his ear

"And since we arent at the office does the offer to call you Rai still stand?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:14 am

Oh look! Drinks! She accepted the two from the bartender, handing one of them to Ren. She may have let her hand linger on the glass just a few moments, using it to brush one finger lightly against the Brujah's. It was a very subtle gesture, but an affectionate one, nonetheless. When her hand came away, she picked up her own glass, giving it a tentative sip before she answered him with another smile.

"Absolutely. I don't see any reason to be all formal at the moment, Luke."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:24 am

He pretended not to notice the lingering touch. once again he had no wish to be an impediment to the Kindred enjoying one another. He instead raised his empty hand with a finger extended like he held a glass and inclined his neck.

"well cheers then." He paused a moment and turned to Ren looking at her curiously.

"And why have you gone all quiet on us?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:41 am

Ren accepted the glass, the lingering hint of a touch bringing a soft smile to her lips. Her own finger moving just slightly against that of the gorgeous blonde. Once the moment had passed, she raised her glass, taking a sip. If her expression was any indication, it was a pretty good drink. "I was just giving you two the opportunity to get acquainted. I've already had the chance to get to know you both a little better."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:46 am

Her eyes widened again. She gave Ren a look that clearly stated 'I cannot believe you just said that!' Without a word, she went back to her drink, staring into the glass. Her cheeks turning a brighter shade of pink as it was now her turn to be silent.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 am

there was a slight and subtle quirking of Lukes eye brows as he took in the possible subtext of Ren's statement. His glance moved to the once again beautifully blushing Rai and his suspicions were all but confirmed. His smile deeped slowly as his eyes moved back from Rai to Ren and he replied casual sounding all the world like had considered no other meaning to the statement then what had been on the surface.

"That is very thoughtful of you Ren. It is true you and I have had a chance for deeper conversation then I have had with Rai. You might be surprise how much chatting we have been able to get done after such a brief meeting. In fact " He said almost slightly as he returned his eyes to Rai "I do believe I owe some one Pie." He said with a sly smile as though the offer for pie was the boldest and most forward proposition imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:45 pm

It actually seemed to take Ren a few seconds to grasp the double meaning in what she had said. Her cheeks flushed brightly as she hid behind her glass.

"Pie?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:38 pm

"Chocolate silk," she murmured, by way of answering Ren's question.

She took another sip of her drink, her face still flushed with a pretty pink blush. But something in her eyes said that she maybe actually did catch Luke's double meaning, and had made some decision or another in regard to it. She tilted her head and gave Ren another look, one that was harder to read. It was questioning, maybe a little hesitant, but still full of affection before her attention went back to the pretty, pretty man who was looking at her.

"Are you offering me pie now, Luke? 'Cuz I'll be honest, I'm pretty sure there's no pie here."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Luke watched the look that passed between the women with veiled interest. He offered Rai a easy smile and a small shrug.

"True, though I suppose we could always adjorn to where Pie is." He laughed softly and his eyes twinkled a bit "I still say adding chocolate to such a wholesome treat is unforgivable wicked."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:47 pm

She glanced at Rai. "Pie sounds good." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Before she answered, she seemed to pause. She drained her drink in one long gulp. It didn't actually have any physical effect on Kindred, she knew that, but it seemed to make her feel a little better. Small gestures, after all, could do a lot for someone's mental stability. She sat the glass back on the bar, seemed to think for another two moments, then turned to look between Ren and Luke.

"Where would you like to go, Luke? For... pie, I mean."

That's totally what she meant. Ignore the furious blush in her cheeks that was actually making its way down her neck. She was.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:37 pm

"Well," He said with a thoughtful smile "I suppose that depends on if you prefer store bought or home made. When could find a nice restaurant and order you a slice or we can all head back to my place and try our hand at bit of baking. "
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Ren glanced at Rai her expression saying 'shall we?'
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:47 pm

She gave a slight nod of her head to Ren. It was as close to affirmation as she would get.

"Your choice, Luke."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:01 pm

He gave a small shrug "A baking project could be fun."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm

"I'm up for it if you are." She glanced at Rai again. Truly, the Brujah had trouble keeping her eyes off of the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 pm

She seemed to pause and think that one over a bit. But in the end, her desire to please the beautiful Brujah won out.

"Sure. I'm for it if you are."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm

"Well then its settled."He said with a smile he directed first at Rai and then at Ren.

"How about I give you ladies my address and I meet you both there in say 45 minuets. That should give me time to pick up the tools we will need for our culinary adventure. And then we shall see what sort of treats we can cook up"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:18 pm

"Sounds perfect." She smiled, looking back and forth between the pair.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

She gave Luke a smile. It seemed encouraging. Which really meant that she was trying to encourage herself more than him, since he seemed perfectly at ease. She nodded her head and looked at Ren.

"Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 pm

He took a napkin from the bar and a pen from his pocket. He jotted the address down quickly, it was on the edge of town pretty much on the beach. He folded the napkin and slid it to Rai.

"I will see you both in a little under an hour then." He said with with a sure smile and a reassuring nod of his head to the sheriff. A the very least he spent the evening with two beautiful women who's company he enjoyed. Beyond that, who knew, though those dark eyes of his held wicked suggestions all their own for what the trio could get up to.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

She quietly sipped her drink, the shy look still filling her gaze. Which likely wasn't too surprising to either Rai or Luke.
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:39 pm

She took the napkin with the address on it, though she didn't look at Luke. She nodded, slowly, the blush creeping up over her neck again. She glanced at Ren, of all things, before she nodded.

"Okay. See you there."

She offered him another encouraging smile, though she seemed just a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Luke Veil
Methuselah
Luke Veil

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:45 pm

He looked at Ren as well and offered her a smile.

"See you soon." He told her as he made for the door to make his store run. How strange, there would be groceries in his house soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's This Place? (open)   What's This Place? (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's This Place? (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next